Quotient (NYSE: QUOT), the leading digital media and promotions technology company, announced today that its innovative, omnichannel Social Platform has won a Digiday 2021 Technology Award in the Best Influencer Marketing Platform category. This year marks Quotient’s second consecutive recognition by Digiday for creative, innovative personalized influencer advertising campaigns. The company was also shortlisted for Best Attribution Tool in 2021’s awards.
Key differentiating features of the Quotient Social Platform highlighted in the submission include:
- An omnichannel approach. A variety of tactics are deployed by a network of 10K+ of the internet’s most talented content creators across categories who bring authentic and diverse voices to campaigns. Influencers leverage several tools, such as posts linked to a content hub and rewards offers for a brand’s offerings to drive engagement. Mobile tap-to-site ad units are also used to amplify visibility and conversions.
- High-quality, brand-safe social media creative, amplified through data-driven paid media that is rolled out across platforms for maximum impact and engagement.
- Audience targeting, to ensure the content reaches highly qualified consumers. Quotient leverages exclusive location intelligence and consumer spending and purchase intent data to identify target brand and category buyers based on past behaviors.
- Actionable reporting and measurement on sales lift, foot traffic and more.
- A full-service execution model, comprising creative, media, analytics and strategy support.
As part of Quotient’s award-winning submission, the company highlighted a recent campaign for a national health and beauty brand targeting college-aged female shoppers. Informed by insights from the Quotient Social Platform, the campaign drove a 50% trial rate and $5+ incremental return on ad spend. Shoppers averaged more than one purchase trip and over $8 per basket.
“Quotient has always been my favorite platform and team to work with. They are knowledgeable, understanding, and are able to navigate the world between content creators and brands seamlessly,” influencer @louwhatwear said. “They know what it takes for both sides to be successful and have been a wonderful partner on the dozens of partnerships I’ve had the opportunity to be a part of. As someone who has been in the industry for over a decade, I’ve worked with countless agencies and teams. The Quotient team is hands-down the best and their new platform has only made the process easier. Congrats to the entire team on the well-deserved recognition!”
“The list of reasons I love working with Quotient is endless, but I’ll name just a few,” influencer @diggiemoreland said. “Their platform is extremely easy to use, and it creates a seamless process for creators. The fact that they take such great care in creating an amazing user experience for us is not taken for granted. But what really makes Quotient great is the people. On every campaign I’ve worked with some of the best and brightest that support me whenever I need them. As a result, Quotient will always be a top choice for me!”